We have professional groomers on our staff that can accommodate all your pet needs. Grooming is by appointment only.
What is the cost of grooming?
|20 lbs. or less.||$45|
|21 lbs. to 60 lbs.||$52 – $60|
|61 lbs.to 100 lbs.||$67- $80|
|101 lbs. and up.||$80 and up|
- Shampoo and Condition of Fur
- Full Body Hair-Cut or Carding (De-Shedding)
- Nail Trim
The following services are available at no additional charge but must be REQUESTED by owner:
- Ear Cleaning
- Clean teeth gel application applied to furry family members teeth (Product-Tropiclean clean teeth-gel)
- Ear Plucking (only applicable to certain long hair breeds)
- Anal Gland Expression
- Sanitary Cut Around Private Parts (Can result in mild “razor burn” on furry family members with more sensitive skin)
Flea baths can be provided for an additional $5.00 (will eliminate all fleas currently on your furry family member, but does not replace monthly flea and tick treatments).
Vaccination records are required by state law before services can be rendered. Must have Rabies and Distemper vaccines given by licensed Veterinarian.